Wednesday, May 29, 2024

PT-1 "Strength" (Matt. 26:45b-46)

 

SPIRITUAL DIARY FOR 5/29/2024 10:23 AM

 

My Worship Time                                                                                      Focus:  PT-1 “Strength”

 

Bible Reading & Meditation                                            Reference:  Matthew 26:45b-46

 

            Message of the verses:  “Behold, the hour is at hand and the Son of Man is being betrayed into the hands of sinners.  Arise, let us be going; behold, the one who betrays Me is at hand!”

 

            I have to say that I won’t get too far into looking at these verses today as it has been on my heart to quote a section from my daily prayer list and put it onto one of my Spiritual Diaries, and today is the day.  The part that I am going to put onto this SD has to do with my praying for Israel and the war that is going on over there and has been going on for well over 200 days.

 

9.         Our elected officials:  Father it is your plan for us to have this President, someone we deserve because of the sinfulness of our nation and the backsliding of our churches.  I pray for him that you would work out Your plans through him.  He is our leader so I pray for him.  He is our enemy and so I pray that You would save him.  I continue to pray for Donald Trump as this government is now taking things out on him for doing the right things.  Satan seems to be in control LORD, but LORD, I know You are in control, and in the end will bring justice to all those who are against You.  LORD please save our nation!!  I pray especially for the believers in Ukraine and Russia that You would use them to bring glory to Your name as this war continues. I also pray that You would bless the soldiers of Israel who are in the fight of their lives as they take on Hamas and other Iranian back terrorist groups that are trying to wipe Israel off the map.  I know that You are in control of this and that Israel will not be wiped off the map for they belong to You.  Bless them as they fight against these terrorists.

 

19.  I continue to pray for revival in my life, in my family’s lives, in our church, in our community, and also in our nation.  I pray that those who read the Spiritual Diaries that I write will receive revival from the Holy Spirit as they read them.  Use them for Your glory.

            Needles to say that it is important for me to pray for the nation of Israel, for that is what the Lord desires all believers to do, and the Psalmist say “Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem,” and the question is has there ever been true peace in Jerusalem?  I know that there will be true peace in Jerusalem when their Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ returns to the Mount of Olives which is where He rose into heaven from and Zechariah tells us “3 Then the LORD will go forth and fight against those nations, as when He fights on a day of battle. 4 In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south. 5 You will flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains will reach to Azel; yes, you will flee just as you fled before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD, my God, will come, and all the holy ones with Him! 6 In that day there will be no light; the luminaries will dwindle. 7  For it will be a unique day which is known to the LORD, neither day nor night, but it will come about that at evening time there will be light” (Zechariah 14:3-7). 

 

            I guess we will get to looking at strength in our next SD, but this subject is very important to me, that is praying for Israel for Israel is the key to the end times which may come sooner than people suspect will come. 

 

5/29/2024 10:41 AM

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment