Monday, July 27, 2026

My Wife (07/27/2026)

 

MY WIFE

I have mentioned in many of my recent SD’s that my wife is very ill with cancer.  Well last evening my wife was asking for food, something she has not done for some time now.  This morning she was not talking at all and so I called the hospice people and they came over to help out then they came again later, and then later again to help us out.  My daughter and son along with their spouses have been with us all day and the hospice lady said that it is possible that she will not make it through the night.  This was all a shock to us, but really we were not that surprised because of her condition.  I probably will not be posting any Spiritual Diaries on my two blogs, or not any on Facebook as we want to spend time with my wife who has not said a word all day.  She is receiving medicine to keep her calm every four hours.  Our family can really use your prayers as we walk this difficult path.  Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment